LAWRENCE — Provost Jeff Vitter has announced the 2013-2014 class of Staff Fellows. The program is jointly sponsored by the Office of the Provost and Human Resources. Applications were submitted and reviewed in July. Fifteen new fellows have been named for the sixth year of the Staff Fellows program.
The purpose of the Staff Fellows Program is to a create a structured opportunity for selected staff to learn more about higher education and engage with leadership across KU. Together, participants explore opportunities to collaborate on projects and initiatives with the potential to benefit their departments and the overall university.
The 2013-2014 Staff Fellows, their departments and length of service at KU:
- Steve Allton, Legal Services for Students, eight years.
- William Bagwell, Facilities Services, nine years.
- A.J. Busard, Undergraduate Advising Center, two years.
- Tracey Condon, Housing Office Administration, five years.
- Judy Eddy, Center for Teaching Excellence, 22 years.
- Joseph (Joe) Friday, Information Technology, 14 years.
- Alecia Gray, School of Public Affairs & Administration, three years.
- Jennifer Hanson, Business Administration, 20 years.
- Shawn Harding, Facilities Services, two years.
- Jami Jones, Information Technology, three years.
- Charles Neiss, Engineering Administration, three years.
- Laurie Ramirez, Institute for Educational Research and Public Service, 13 years.
- Anne Sawyer, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, five years.
- Dan Spurgin, Center for Research on Learning, 13 years.
- Morgan Swartzlander, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, two years.