If classes are canceled or postponed, information will be found in the following places, depending on where the class is due to be held:
• KU Lawrence campus – watch the KU.edu website. If they're closed, so is our administrative operations.
• KU Edwards campus / Overland Park – watch the KU Edwards home page, the alert page (http://edwardscampus.ku.edu/alerts/) or call the phone numbers listed here:
• PMC's Topeka campus – watch the Topeka Public Schools District (USD 501) (http://www.topekapublicschools.net/). If they’re closed, so are we.
• SE Kansas – use the Independence Public School District and Pittsburg Public School District as a guideline, but check Blackboard for specifics.
• SW Kansas – use the Dodge City Public School District and Hays Public School District as a guideline, but check Blackboard for specifics.
Decisions are based on the KU policy here:https://documents.ku.edu/policies/provost/WinterWeatherPolicy.htm