Inspiring Women in Public Administration Conference 2016
Challenge Accepted: Women Redefining Leadership
The purpose of the conference is to come together to exchange stories, ideas, and encouragement with other women in public administration.
|Date:||Friday, July 15, 2016|
|Time:||8:30 a.m. to 4:10 p.m. with a reception following|
View a floorplan of the venue here.
|Parking:||Parking is available surrounding the Ball Conference Center and also at the Johnson County Community College Health Education Center next door. View a parking map here.|
Full day: $129
*The student rate is for full-time students and for part-time students whose employers are not paying the conference fee for the student.
|Deadline:||Early-bird registration: June 17
Regular registration: July 1 at 5 p.m.
|Attire:||Casual, yes casual. We want you to be comfortable to move around - sometimes heels and suits get in the way of productive head space.|
|Register:||Registration has closed.|
|Lodging:||Click here for a listing of Olathe hotels.|
|Contact:||Angie Soden at email@example.com or 785-864-9090|
2016 Conference Leadership
- Margaret Mahoney, Conference Chair, Assistant Director for Operations, Dole Institute of Politics
- Sara Singer, Conference Chair-Elect, Vice President, JRO + Co
- Beth Linn, Ambassador Committee Chair, City Administrator, Edgerton, KS
- Angie Soden, Conference Manager, Public Relations Coordinator, KU School of Public Affairs & Administration
- Kimiko Gilmore, Assistant City Manager, Kansas City, MO
- Jennifer Martin, License & Permit Supervisor, Community Development Department, City of Lenexa, KS
- Jasmin Moore, Sustainability Program Manager, Johnson County Department of Health & Environment
- Stephanie Moore, Program Supervisor Community Development, Unified Government of Wyandotte County & Kansas City, KS
- C. Ren Morton, Public Administration Intern, Johnson County Manager's Office
- Kim Murphree, Technical Services Manager, Lawrence Police Department
- Emily Randel, Public Information Officer, City of Mission, KS
- Noel Rasor, Assistant Director, KU Public Management Center
- Sonta Wilburn, Police Major, Overland Park, KS
- Ellen Bietz, Executive Officer, School of Nursing Dean’s Office, University of Kansas Medical Center
- Katie Corder, Strategic Government Resources
- Karen Davis, Senior Management Advisor, Management Partners, Inc.
- Aimee Garcia, Finance Manager, Campus Administration and Operations SSC, University of Kansas
- Alecia Gray, Public Relations Manager, KU School of Public Affairs & Administration
- Leslie Herring, Assistant to the City Manager, City of Eudora, KS
- Cris Loomis-Nay, Clinical Services Program Manager, Johnson County Department of Health and Environment
- Jan Perkins, Senior Partner, Management Partners, Inc.
- Michelle Welch, Graduate Academic Advisor - Senior, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, University of Kansas