Inspiring Women in Public Administration Conference 2015
Confidence: The Power to Be Great Leaders
The purpose of the conference is to come together to exchange stories, ideas, and encouragement with other women in public administration.
|Date:||Thursday, June 25, 2015|
|Time:||8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with reception to follow|
|Location:||KU Edwards Campus, BEST Conference Center
12600 Quivira Road, Overland Park, KS 66213
|Cost:||$115 for full day; $75 for half day; $45 for students
The student rate is for full-time students and for part-time students whose employers are not paying the conference fee for the student.
|Deadline:||June 15, 2015 Registration is now closed.|
|Attire:||Casual, yes casual. We want you to be comfortable to move around - sometimes heels and suits get in the way of productive head space.|
|Register:||Registration is now closed.|
|Lodging:||Click here for a listing of Overland Park hotels.|
|Contact:||Angie Soden at email@example.com or 785-864-9090|
2015 Planning Committee
- Margaret Mahoney, Conference Chair, Assistant Director, Dole Institute of Politics
- Kate Bender, Deputy Performance Officer, Office of Performance Management, City Manager's Office, Kansas City, Missouri
- Caitlin Gard, Assistant to the Public Works Director, Shawnee, KS
- Kimiko Gilmore, Assistant City Manager, Kansas City, MO
- Jasmin Moore, Sustainability Program Manager, Johnson County Department of Health & Environment
- Stephanie Moore, Program Supervisor Community Development, Unified Government of Wyandotte County & Kansas City, KS
- Noel Rasor, Assistant Director, KU Public Management Center
- Sara Singer, Deputy City Manager, Tualatin, OR
- Angie Soden, Public Relations Coordinator, KU School of Public Affairs & Administration
- Sonta Wilburn, Police Major, Overland Park, KS
2015 Ambassador Committee
- Karen Davis, Management Partners, Inc.
- Alecia Gray, Public Relations Manager, KU School of Public Affairs & Administration
- Beth Linn, City Administrator, Edgerton, KS
- Jan Perkins, Management Partners, Inc.